We embrace any willing person to reach his or her fullest potential to become radically Christ-like by accepting, loving and training him or her with the Word of God. (Ephesians 4)
Bring God glory in every way. (1 Corinthians 10:31)
Our Core Values:
We Want What God Wants (Micah 6:8; Matthew 22:37)
- Goal #1. Develop personal intimacy through prayer with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Goal #2. Share God’s compassion via Shine Ministries, community service, missions, small groups and special projects.
- Goal #3. Speak God’s truth in love.
- Goal #4. Actively enfold new people into the FBC family in a loving way.
- Goal #5. Discover and obey God’s will.
- Goal #6. Increase maturity in Christ with one another via a care group, Bible class or ministry group.
We Worship God (Deuteronomy 5:8; John 4:24)
- Goal #1. Be ready to share “God At Work Moments” with all who ask.
- Goal #2. Worship all aspects of God’s character: grace, holiness, sovereignty, etc.
- Goal #3. Offer passionate multi-generational blended worship services.
- Goal #4. Offer passionate multi-generational contemporary worship services.
- Goal #5. Offer passionate multi-generational traditional worship services.
- Goal #6. Use all Biblical expressions of worship.
We Train Anyone to Serve God (Ephesians 4:11ff)
- Goal #1. Identify and train PIT’s, MIT’s and LIT’s.
- Goal #2. Challenge the church family to use their spiritual gifts.
- Goal #3. Encourage every Christian to be in service to God.
- Goal #4. Provide a training or service opportunity for every Christian in their ministry of choice.
- Goal #5. Train people how to personally study the Bible.
- Goal #6. Create opportunities for hands on technology ministry such as the FBC website, PPT and Media Shout.
We Give All We Have to God (Malachi 3:10; Romans 12:1-2)
- Goal #1. Complete all of “Forward by Faith” building project.
- Goal #2. Develop targeted short-term mission trips.
- Goal #3. Increase resources in the Children and Youth Ministries.
- Goal #4. Explain and encourage financial stewardship regularly in all FBC ministries.
We Love Others Boldly (Matthew 22:39)
- Goal #1. Value people highly. There are no throw away people in God’s economy.
- Goal #2. Create a neighborhood “we love our neighbors” mentality at FBC.
- Goal #3. Teach how to thoughtfully share Jesus Christ and how to invite people to FBC.
- Goal #4. Increase prayer and financial support of FBC missionaries.
- Goal #5. Lead 300 people to salvation in Jesus Christ.
- Goal #6. Baptize 100 new believers.
- Goal #7. Lead each new baptized believer into a discipleship relationship.
- Goal #8. Help people involved in substance abuse and other abuses.
Questions? Call us (480-839-0926) or submit your question via email.