OUR GOAL is to help individuals involved be the best they can be for the Lord expressing God’s Word in all aspects of music, drama and the arts.
Morning traditional (8 AM), blended (9:30 AM), and contemporary (11 AM) worship services in the worship center. There is also a Sunday morning contemporary worship service (9:30 AM) upstairs in the LOFT. We also have an evening (6 PM) blended worship service in the worship center. If you have questions contact the church office at (480) 839-0926.
Morning Worship Choir
- The Worship Choir, Master’s Praise, leads our congregation in worship during the 9:30 & 11:00 AM Sunday morning services.
- Membership is open to anyone who is age 11 and above, no audition.
- Rehearsals are held each Wednesday from 6:45 to 8:15 PM in the Worship Center.
- Childcare is provided during Wednesday Choir rehearsal for infants through Elementary age children.
- The Master’s Praise also participates in a Fall Retreat, musicals, and seasonal concerts, as well as various church family functions throughout the year.
Morning Worship Orchestra
- Our Orchestra plays every Sunday, except for 5th Sundays, in both the 9:30 & 11:00 AM services, and rehearses the Wednesdays before those Sundays from 6:45 to 9:00 PM.
- Master’s Orchestra also plays in musicals and seasonal productions.
- Membership is open to anyone who is age 13, who has been playing at least 2 years, with an audition.
- If you are interested in joining our Master’s Orchestra please call Phil Coleman at 480-839-8570.
- We have three Graded Choirs for your children to learn how to praise our Lord Jesus in song. They all meet on Sunday afternoons from 4:00-5:00 PM during the school year. All Choirs dismiss in time to allow them to eat our free family dinner offered every Sunday in the Quad before AWANA.
- Preschool Choir (4 and 5 year olds) meets in Kids City Preschool Whole Group Room. and is directed by Adam Jacky and Alma Engel.
- Children’s Choir (1st thru 6th graders) meets in the Middle School Whole Group Room in Kids City, and is directed by Les Kinney and Kelly Bachman.
- Student Choir (7th thru 12th graders) meets in the Worship Center Choir Assembly Room, and is directed by Julie Huver.
- We do not offer childcare during these Choir rehearsals for age 3 and under.
- Our Drama Ministry continues to bless us, and is eager to have you join them. Please contact our Drama Coordinator, Julie Huver, at 602-206-2170.
- If you enjoy service the Lord with your electronic skills; sound, computer projection, lighting, then please contact Julie Huver in the church office 480-839-0926.