We accept, love and challenge children with God's truth.
We help any willing child reach his or her fullest potential to become radically Christ-like.
Everything we do in Kid City is centered around this purpose. We provide purposeful spiritual growth opportunities, family-focused events, and community building experiences for all ages. Our desire is to partner with parents to help raise up Christ followers. We invite you to stop by the Kid City welcome desk for classroom placement and opportunities to serve.
Stay connected with what's going on by liking our page on Facebook and Instagram.
Sunday Worship Programming for Kid City
- 9:30 AM & 11:00 AM - Birth - 6th Grade and Special Needs Class
- 5:45 PM - AWANA (4yrs - 6th grade)
- Birth - 2 year old children will experience a warm and caring place where they are encouraged to explore. We take time to share the love of Christ through repetition, music, and creativity.
- 3's - Kindergarten children experience small groups led by caring teachers who lead them in activities designed to help them apply the Bid God Story to their lives. They also participate in an interactive large group Bible adventure, worship time and learn bible verses.
- 1st - 6th grade children will find teachers and mentors ready to share the Big God Story with them. Small group and whole group opportunities allow all grade school children to engage in worship,Bible teachings and team competitions.
The first Sunday of each month during the 11:00 service a purposeful worship service is designed to introduce our 1st through 6th graders to worshipping together with their parents in the sanctuary.
At First Baptist Church of Tempe, nothing is more important to us than the safety and security of your children. That's why we've chosen KidCheck as our children's check-in solution to bring you the best check-in experience and to allow us to partner with you to keep your children safe. Creating your account prior to Sunday services helps your first check-in go more quickly so you can get on your way. Please visit our KidCheck Check-In page for more details.
We would love to have your help in Kid City! If you're interested in volunteering please fill out our Child Protection Policy and return it to us in person or through email.
For more information, please contact Sharmon Steil, Childrens Ministry Director at (480) 839-0926.